ProFound Breast Health Suite
Breast cancer has finally met its match.
Powered by the latest innovations in artificial intelligence (AI), the ProFound Suite offers clinically proven, 360-degree solutions for cancer detection, density assessment, and personalized risk evaluation. With about 2x the improvement in clinical performance compared to other leading offers,3 ProFound offers unrivaled accuracy, as well as multi‐vendor compatibility and unique workflow advantages.
ProFound Breast Health Suite
Together, we can change more lives.
Backed by science, clinical evidence, and proven patient outcomes, our suite of solutions – Detection, Density, and Risk – shine a spotlight on cancer, exposing its hiding place. Empowering you to personalize breast cancer screening like never before.
Hear how Dr. Kathy Shilling describes what the ProFound Suite had done for her team.
Experience the ProFound AI difference.
As the clinically proven industry leader, radiologists using ProFound AI find more cancers more often, more accurately, with fewer unnecessary recalls.
Meet the ProFound Scorecard.
Automated, integrated, and easy to read – the ProFound Scorecard aids in early cancer detection, breast density assessment, and short-term risk evaluation via actionable mammographic case summary. Giving you the information needed to personalize patient care moving forward.
Includes: Overall Case Score. Automated Density Assessment Score. Personalized 1-2 year Risk Score.
Quality healthcare, reimagined.
AI-powered mammography is playing a role in helping breast imaging centers align to important quality standards and accreditation programs.
- Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)
- National Quality Measures for Breast Centers (NQMBC) Program
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement Quintuple Aim of Healthcare
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Accreditation Program.
Implementation and operation made easy.
Fully integrated with:
- 50+ PACS and 94 versions
- 2D and 3D OEM manufacturers
- AI platform providers and workflow systems
- Cloud – yours or ours
- On-premises hardware – yours or ours
- 3rd party Platform or OEM integration
1. Mikael Eriksson et al. A risk model for digital breast tomosynthesis to predict breast cancer and guide clinical care. Sci. Transl. Med. 14, eabn3971 (2022). DOI: 10.1126/scitranslmed.abn3971. 2. Eriksson M, Czene K, Strand F, Zackrisson S, Lindholm P, Lång K, Förnvik D, Sartor H, Mavaddat N, Easton D, Hall P. Identification of Women at High Risk of Breast Cancer Who Need Supplemental Screening. Radiology. 2020 Nov;297(2):327-333. doi: 10.1148/radiol.2020201620. Epub 2020 Sep 8. PMID: 32897160. 3. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpmn/pmn.cfm. Accessed 1-20-23. FDA 510K submissions K182373 (iCAD), K201019 (Hologic) and K193229 (ScreenPoint). 4. Conant EF, Toledano AY, Periaswamy S, Fotin SV, Go J, Boatsman JE, Hoffmeister JW. Improving Accuracy and Efficiency with Concurrent Use of Artificial Intelligence for Digital Breast Tomosynthesis. Radiol Artif Intell. 2019 Jul 31;1(4):e180096. doi: 10.1148/ryai.2019180096. PMID: 32076660; PMCID: PMC6677281.
iCAD data on file. Standalone performance varies by vendor.